Pages

Monday 10 February 2014

A Discovery

Thea & Coffee - Birkenstrasse
I've been living in this part of Berlin that no-one really seems to think is cool except for me, for about the last year now - and i swear, it just keeps getting cooler. I think we've found 3 new art galleries in the last 6 months and at least as many cafes!
 Prepare for a full report, and maybe an interview with the owners of some of these fine establishments in the coming weeks.
But for now - check out this place, just around the corner from me! I can vouch for their coffee, it's great!

2 comments:

  1. Could you please stop advertising? That nobody thinks it's cool has been very hard work during the last two decades, we're trying not to be overrun, thank you very much.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for reading - I appreciate your point of view, I wonder if the new business owners feel the same way you do?

      Delete