Pages

Saturday 19 October 2013

Saturday Treat: Vegan Banana Pancakes

Recipe yields about 6-8 decent sized pancakes. 
Want a great recipe for a weekend treat (or weekday if you've got the time)? Try out this little number here. My girlfriend and I have made them a few times now, and they're great!
I really like this recipe because its quick and easy; the ingredients are pretty basic and shouldn't be too hard to find, and the prep is pretty simple. The one thing I've had to change each time I've made these is adding quite a bit more soy/rice/almond milk. The only thing you'll need to watch out for (aside from sneaky girlfriends stealing batter) is to sure you use a non-stick pan, we've had a few instances of un-intentional scrambled pancakes on account of my very ordinary frying pan.

Let me know how you go or what changes you make! Enjoy!
All images in this post are from original recipe, I claim no ownership. 

No comments:

Post a Comment